DHI Education Courses
Available for In-House Training
- COR103 – Understanding and Using Construction Documents (8 hours)
- COR113 – Architectural Hardware and Applications (24 hours)
- COR120 – Door and Frame Applications (16 hours)
- COR125 – Takeoff and Estimating (16 hours)
- COR140 – Using Codes and Standards (24 hours)
- COR145 – Principles of Specification Writing (8 hours)
- COR153 – Installation Coordination and Project Management (16 hours)
- COR160 – Material Purchasing Concepts (8 hours)
- COR165 – Professional Sales (8 hours)
- AHC200 – Masterkeying (8 hours)
- AHC205 – Detailing Hardware (24 hours)
- CDC300 – Using Door and Frame Standards (8 hours)
- CDC305 – Detailing Doors and Frames (16 hours)
- EHC400 – Drawings for Electrified Hardware Systems (24 hours)
For more details about these course please refer to the Education Resource Guide.
Note: Despite the notation in the ERG, AHC207 is no longer available at the local level. As with AHC215, CDC310 and EHC415, it will only be offered as an online class or as a Challenge Exam.
Questions? Please email email@example.com or call 703/222-2010.