Chapter Education System Guidelines
The Local Chapter Education System now enables chapters to provide DHIs renowned education sessions conveniently to their local membership. Chapters can now purchase the instructor and student materials for many DHI training classes. The official end-of-class exam is included, and students who pass the exam receive the same, full credit towards a diploma — or towards meeting the requirements necessary for taking the AHC, CDC or EHC exams - as students who pass DHIs national class sessions.
The following information will provide you with all aspects of planning and delivering a successful local DHI class.
- Upcoming local classes being offered by DHI chapters
Steps for Delivering Successful DHI Chapter Education
- Review instructor information:
- Review timeline for planning and following through with Chapter Education:
- Review guidelines for planning a successful session:
- Select courses to be offered from the Education Resource Guide(pdf)
- Determine classroom setups required:
- Determine Required Hardware Samples COR113 (formerly COR110 & COR115), COR120
- Determine a host location for the school (i.e., hotel, office)
- Contact the Education Department 703/222-2010 for the most recent Application Form
PLEASE NOTE: Applications must be submitted to DHI at least 6 weeks prior to the dates of your class.
Questions? Please email email@example.com or call 703/222-2010.