DHI and our strategic partners are growing our portfolio of insurance products and discount benefits programs to meet the business and personal needs of our members.
The DHI Shipping Program, managed by PartnerShip®, is a comprehensive inbound and outbound shipping program that combines simplicity, savings, and value to all DHI members. Members who enroll in the DHI Shipping Program receive:
- Savings of up to 29%* on select FedEx® small package services
- Savings of at least 70% on standard and guaranteed LTL freight shipments with UPS Freight, YRC Freight, Con-way Freight, and other reputable carriers
- Competitive pricing on truckload, tradeshow, and expedited shipments using quality national and specialized carriers
- Specialized services including inbound management, low-cost shipping supplies, freight bill auditing, invoice consolidation, and more
Visit PartnerShip.com/DHI for complete program information and to enroll in the free DHI Shipping Program. If you have any questions, please call PartnerShip at 800/599-2902, or email sales@PartnerShip.com.
*Includes a bonus 5% online processing discount. Full details available at www.PartnerShip.com/DHI/FedExdiscounts
Want Collection Costs in the Single Digits?
Let this valuable corporate member benefit support your collections process more effectively. In the last three years alone, Altus's accounts receivable experts have cut their clients' recovery costs in half, increased their debt liquidation rates and far exceeded their expectations through their pre-collections program, CARE.
Be sure to stop by the DHInsurance and Discount Benefits booth, #336, at CoNEXTions in Baltimore to chat with a representative. Or for more information today, call 800/318-6494 ext 2212 or visit www.TrustAltus.com.
Your People ARE Your Business!
Assessment information helps you make better decisions by:
- Reducing turnover costs and making more informed decisions about employees.
- Learning who is a high risk hire and who is the right fit.
- Personality profiles can help improve relationships to improve productivity!
Full suite of assessments available.
DHI corporate members can try one free assessment today!
Each organization can choose one person to take a complimentary Profiles Performance Indicator (PPI).
For more information contact Michael Derrick, The Partner Group, at email@example.com or 847/732-9011.
This coverage can provide cash benefits to help you pay for the out-of-pocket expenses associated with injuries, illness or death, and allow you to maintain your active lifestyle, provide for your family, and still cover the expenses of treatment.
For information, contact: DHI-Insurance@rdward.com or 877/310-4949.
This valuable benefit of DHI membership is available to employees of Corporate members, as well as Individual and Consultant members as of January 1, 2015. The Critical Illness benefit is coming soon to Canadian members in 2015.
The program offers a full range of insurance coverage including:
- Property and Casualty
- Directors and Officers
- Employment Practices Liability
- Professional Liability
- Featuring: Exclusive Errors & Omissions Insurance
Convenient, Cost-Effective Healthcare On-Demand
DHI’s Direct Remedy Discount Benefit provides access to top quality care and health care savings, wherever and whenever you need it. U.S. board-certified doctors who are available to resolve your medical issues by phone, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- 24/7 Access to Doctors
- 24/7 Access to Psychologists
- 24/7 Nurse Helpline
- Discounts on Specialties
- Savings on Dental & Vision
- Discounts on Labs & Imaging
- Alternative Health Features
Only $15.99/month to get Telehealth. Bundle with ID Commander and get both for only $19.99/month.