Click Here to view DHI Education opportunities.
Learn from experienced instructors with first-hand industry knowledge. Bring your questions to the experts, network with your peers and go back to your office with the essentials and tailor them to your workplace.
- Click here to view future technical schools
Take advantage of DHI’s growing number of online education opportunities. Whenever and wherever you have time, customize a course selection to fit your own pace.
- NEW! COR103: Understanding and Using Construction Documents
- Doors and Hardware 101 online self-paced course
- CE1401 – Codes and Standards Update Online Course
- NEW! CE1501 – Code Update for Swinging Door Openings - 2015 International Building Code
- CE600 – 2012 Update: Fire & Egress Door Assembly Inspections Online Class
The DHI In-House Education System enables companies to provide DHIs renowned education sessions conveniently to their employees. Time away from home and out of the office will be reduced, which translates into even greater cost savings for your company. Companies can purchase the instructor and student materials for many DHI training classes. The official end-of-class exam is included, and students who pass the exam receive the same, full credit towards a diploma — or towards meeting the requirements necessary for taking the AHC, CDC or EHC exams — as students who pass DHIs national class sessions. The links below will assist you with all aspects of planning and delivering a local DHI class.
Introducing DHI’s Microlearning Classes
MICROLEARNING: Learning in short, digestible, bite-sized units.
- Convenient, 2- to 4-Hour Classes
- Valuable, CEP Points Awarded
- Bite-sized education delivered by your chapter or company
Click here to learn more.
DHI Course Listings
For a description of educational courses offered by DHI, download the Education Resource Guide or contact Member Services for a hard copy at 703/222-2010. Please review this Guide for course offerings and prerequisite requirements. This information is updated as needed, so be sure to review the Guide when considering a national class, local educational offering and/or Challenge Exam.